Giving at CPC
How to give at CPC
There are two main funds that are important for our church. The fund of first importance is our general fund. CPC relies on gifts to this fund for its regular operating budget. Giving to this fund allows us to continue to serve God faithfully and effectively in Central Texas and around the globe.
You can also give directly to our building fund. CPC is still a relatively young church, but we do have plans to move into a more permanent location in the future. In order to move toward that goal, we'll need your financial help. Please remember to give gifts to the building fund that are in addition to what you can contribute to our general fund.
Ways to Give.
There are now a number of ways to give at CPC.
- You can give online! Follow the link, and you can send a one-time gift or set up a recurring gift. If you do give online, please note our preferred method of transaction is an ACH Bank Transfer, but you're also welcome to use debit or credit cards to give as well.
- Place your check/cash in the offering plate on Sunday.
- Mail checks (please don’t send cash) to the church office.
Christ Presbyterian Church
3613 Williams Dr.
Georgetown, TX 78628
- If your bank has automated bill paying you can set up Christ Presbyterian Church to receive electronically generated checks. (Preferred method)
- If you would like to give securities to CPC, please contact the church office for the pertinent information you will need.