CPC exists to invite every person in Georgetown and every place we serve into a life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ.
We want to be a people in relationship with Jesus Christ who are:
- TEACHABLE. A people eager to worship, learn and grow in the Lord. A people hungry to spend time with the Lord in his Word.
- TRUSTWORTHY. A people who live consistently under the influence of the Holy Spirit.
- THOUGHTFUL. A people who are developing a distinctly Christian worldview to see all of life through a Christ-centered lens.
- FAITHFUL. A people aware of their spiritual gifts and ready to use them to serve God and others.
- COMPASSIONATE. A people full of grace with a growing sense of compassion for the lost, the least, and the afflicted.
- DEPENDENT. A people in continual prayer who intercede with increasingly "kingdom-centered" prayers.
- PROGRESSING. A people working through sin and all its effects, not perfect, but making progress.
- AUTHENTIC. A people who have relationships characterized by genuine honesty, persistent peace, and steadfast love.
We want to see TRANSFORMATION.
- FAMILIES with healthy relationships built on strong marriages.
- CHILDREN who are loved, protected, educated, and raised to be good citizens.
- STAY-AT-HOME MOMS who are energized and full of purpose.
- SINGLE PARENTS who find support and relief, community and care.
- WORKING PARENTS who work with purpose, who have stability, rest, and balance.
- RETIREES who find security and purpose in the Lord.
- BUSINESSES characterized by compassion, integrity, and excellence.
- HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS who provide quality care—the best care anyone can find—and nurse our community to healthy living.
- TEACHERS who are inspired and inspiring.
- STUDENTS—children, teens, and college students—who are prepared with understanding, purpose, and creativity to serve the world.
- A CITY GOVERNMENT that is tuned-in and effective—that works!
- THE LEAST among us find care and help. THE LOST are found.
1 . We will be a HOME that seeks to meet the needs of our people through:
- A GOSPEL-CENTERED FOCUS
We will proclaim the gospel to the lost and the found.
We will craft worship services that are Christ-centered and engaging.
We will work hard to develop biblical community.
We will disciple and equip followers of Christ of all ages to maturity.
2 . We are a MISSION that seeks to bring gospel transformation to every person in Georgetown and all places we serve. How?
Kingdom-centered dependence on God.
Making disciples who make disciples.
- OUTREACH & MERCY
Evangelizing and serving the community.
Working alongside like-minded churches and organizations.
Developing church-planting partnerships around the world.